- Read at least one book including, “How to Win Friends and Influence People” (as part of the Nancy Ray Book Club), “Girl Meets Change”, and finish “The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry”.
- Memorize Psalm 16.
- Send one encouraging note.
- Flexibly begin Crohn’s treatment.
- Create something meaningful – writing, photographs, etc.
- Exercise 30 minutes three times each week.
- Plan healthy meals.
- Drink 32 oz. of water.
- Spend 30 minutes reading God’s Word and praying.
- Be in bed by 10 p.m. week nights.
- Pray for Josh.
- Hug or high-five my students.